Can I cancel my order?
We try to process your order as fast as we can. That means there’s little time to make adjustments or cancel the order. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing your order with the order number and the subject line as "Cancellation". We’ll do our best to accommodate you!
What’s your return policy?
We’re sorry that you didn’t love your Natugee products! We want you to enjoy your skincare experience as much as possible, which is why we’re here to help.
We claim full responsibility for any damage and/or defects, which must be reported to email@example.com upon delivery. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds if a product didn’t work out for you.
Any additional shipping and handling fees will not be covered upon instances outside of our error.
- We cannot accept empty or nearly empty products.
- We will only accept unopened, tested and gently used products.
- We cannot accept partial returns or exchanges for bundle sets. You must return the complete set.
- We are not responsible for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused, etc., we cannot refund or accept a return.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original shipping charge.
Can I exchange a product?
We do not offer direct exchanges on Natugee products.
My Natugee products were damaged in transit!
Oh no- we’re so sorry to hear this! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, and an image of the damaged products.
I received a wrong product!
We apologize for this inconvenience and take full responsibility for this mistake! Email us at email@example.com and we will get you the right product as soon as possible.
Can't find your answer or just want to say hey?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you and will reply as soon as possible!