How should I store my products?
- We recommend storing Natugee products in a cool, dark space.
Do I need a toner?
- We often think our skin needs to be squeaky clean and bacteria-free, when, in fact, this behaviour often leads to the disruption of the skin’s natural, protective barrier. Be sure to take a good look at the formulation and ingredients. Please make sure it’s not just stripping away your skin’s barrier that naturally protects and keeps your skin moisturised.
When is the best time to test out Natugee products?
- Do not shock your skin by introducing new products all at once. It’s best to introduce them one at a time slowly, so you can test how your skin reacts to each product. And avoid being experimental with skincare when your skin is vulnerable and reactive, for example, around our periods for us women.
Is it normal to break out after using our products?
- This depends on the person. Some people go through a “purging” stage after incorporating Vitamin C into their routine, and some don’t.
- Our products especially Advanced Vitamin C treatment can accelerate the skin’s cellular turnover rate, which results in a mannerism that almost pulls underdeveloped pimples to the surface faster. If you are patient and see the process through, there will be light at the end of the tunnel!
What are the products shelf life?
- We recommend using our products within six months after opening. If you find that your product has an unusual smell or if you see discolouration, do not be alarmed; our customer care team is here to assist you.
Are your products vegan?
- Yes, for now, all our products are vegan.
Are your products safe for pregnancy?
- Every person and every pregnancy is different, so we recommend discussing products with your physician.
How long does one bottle last?
- On average, our full-sized products 15ml (serum and moisturiser) and 50 ml cleanser products last 60 to 90 days with daily use. Our travel-size can last 14 to 21 days with regular use. Of course, this depends on the product dosage used daily.
- All of our products have a PAO (Period-After-Opening) symbol located on its respective carton which can be referenced for specific shelf lives after first use.
Do you carry any products with SPF?
- We do not currently carry any products with SPF, though we hope to in the future!
Are your products organic?
- We strive to use 100% organic materials and ingredients whenever possible. So, while all of our products are 100% natural, we cannot say that they are certified 100% organic because not every natural ingredient can be certified organic, for example, fermentation, biotechnology, and other powerful natural ingredients. We do only purchase ingredients from suppliers that use environmentally friendly practices.
Are Natugee Products cruelty-free?
- All our products are cruelty-free.
Are Natugee Products travel-friendly?
- Yes! Natugee Products are 100ml or below, which meets TSA carry-on luggage requirements.
Can the products change colour?
- All of our products can be used for 12 months after opening. However, we recommend using Advanced Vitamin C treatment regularly once it opened as exposure for Vitamin C based products can compromise product efficacy over time.
- All Natugee products are free of artificial colouring, so the colour of the products may vary by batch or even change over time. Rest assured, this does not affect the product’s efficacy and remains completely safe for your skin. The integrity of the formula can be affected by high heat and exposure to sunlight of air over time.
Are Natugee products suitable for sensitive skin?
- Everyone’s skin is different, and many various factors cause skin sensitivity so your skin may react differently to a product than your friend’s might.
Will there be more products in the range?
- Our goal will never be to have the most extensive collection. We simply want to create products that have the purpose and are blended with ingredients that your skin deserves and craves. Only when we’ve met these criteria and found a true need will we be releasing more products.
- That is not to say we aren’t keeping busy. If you have any fresh ideas, slide a DM to us at @natugee on Instagram or email us at email@example.com.
Can’t find your answer or just want to say hey
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you and will reply as soon as possible!