Do I need a toner?
- We often think our skin needs to be squeaky clean and bacteria-free, when, in fact, this behaviour often leads to the disruption of the skin’s natural, protective barrier. Be sure to take a good look at the formulation and ingredients. Please make sure it’s not just stripping away your skin’s barrier that naturally protects and keeps your skin moisturised.
When is the best time to test out Natugee products?
- Do not shock your skin by introducing new products all at once. It’s best to introduce them one at a time slowly, so you can test how your skin reacts to each product. And avoid being experimental with skincare when your skin is vulnerable and reactive, for example, around our periods for us women.
Are your products vegan?
- Yes, for now, all our products are vegan.
Are your products organic?
- We strive to use 100% organic materials and ingredients whenever possible. So, while all of our products are 100% natural, we cannot say that they are certified 100% organic because not every natural ingredient can be certified organic, for example, fermentation, biotechnology, and other powerful natural ingredients. We do only purchase ingredients from suppliers that use environmentally friendly practices.
Are Natugee Products cruelty-free?
- All our products are cruelty-free.
Are Natugee Products travel-friendly?
- Yes! Natugee Products are 100ml or below, which meets TSA carry-on luggage requirements.
Can’t find your answer or just want to say hey
- Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you and will reply as soon as possible!